April 22-27, 2017
Meet AP ENPS at NAB 2017
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Meet AP ENPS at NAB, April 22 to 27, 2017.
We are in the South Hall, lower level, booth SL7606.
- In house or on the road, ENPS delivers the latest information to your journalists
- Make smarter decisions by leveraging the information you already have in ENPS
- Integrate all the tools you need into ENPS – fewer screens means less distraction
- Help your teams collaborate – wherever they are in the world.
- Tell your story where the audience is – using one platform
The AP ENPS Difference
Integrate your news production with groundbreaking tools designed for today’s workflows:
Content Discovery - consolidate all of your news sources, both internal and external
Enhanced Search - fast, modern search capable of searching all multi-media content from across your entire organization
Statistical Reporting - gather and analyze the wealth of metadata that lives within ENPS to make smarter decisions
Open Integration - Through our API or the EMMY award winning MOS Protocol, ENPS integrates with the essential content, collaboration, and communication tools you use today
Create and Connect Anywhere
- Mobile alerts pushed to your device
- Full access to planning information
- Create and edit your story
- Attach photos, audio, and video
- Changes are instantly visible
AP ENPS - The world’s most trusted and successful newsroom system: we’re just getting started